Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Contour Camera Test HD 1080



A little under a minute of footage from one run over the weekend.

This is the first trial run of the Contour Helmet Cam. This was shot in 1080 at 30 frames per second. I did minimal color correction after exporting the edit. I am pretty bummed at how bad the footage bogs down my computer. Overall I am not super impressed with the quality, but I am sure playing around with settings before shooting and doing some more post work will create a better image. Hopefully a Smooth Cam effect will help create a more fluid and steady look in the future.

Even though I am not pumped with the edit, it is still awesome to finally have some footage to play with. So stoked that it's dumping in Stowe right now!











-Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment